The interviewed I mentioned earlier got rescheduled due to technical difficulties, but it is now up on Mixergy’s site. You can see it here.
- Why would teachers want to play bingo anyhow?
- How did you pull this off while full-time employed?
- What is it like being a Japanese salaryman?
- What is the next product? (Spoiler: Not telling you yet, come back in May.)
- How did you get traction early at the start?
- How do you make your processes more reliable to maximize on the effectiveness of your time?
I’m pretty happy with how it came out, although given that it was about 2 in the morning when I recorded it due to time zone differences, sometimes my ability to speak in coherent sentences leaves a bit to be desired. If you have any questions, feel free to comment here or there.